Terms & Conditions
- The cottage is available from 3pm, unless prior arrangements have been made. The cottage must be vacated by 9.30am at the end of your stay.
- The owners will not be under any liability in contract until a signed booking form and a non refundable deposit of £100 has been received and confirmed by the owners in writing. The balance is due not later than 8 weeks before the date of arrival, failing which the booking may be regarded by the owners as cancelled. For last minute bookings, payment is required in full.
- Cheques should be made payable to: Mrs L. Evans.
- Reservations may be made by ringing 01142 886580. These verbal reservations are binding from the point of booking unless advised otherwise. We do not accept provisional bookings.
- This is our family cottage and is carefully looked after and prepared for your arrival, and it is then the visitors responsibility to leave it clean and tidy for the following visitors.
- Any breakage or damage must be replaced or paid for in full. The cottage and it's services are checked by the owner before each booking.
- All reservations will be acknowledged in writing. If, for any reason, the accommodation becomes unavailable, all money paid by the hirer or the amount equal in proportion to the unexpired part of the hire period, will be returned to the hirer who will have no further claim against the owners.
- We strongly advise all our guests to take out cancellation insurance (we can enclose an application form on request). Deposits are not returnable. Owners reserve the right to claim the full hire charge should cancellation be made within 8 weeks of the start date of the holiday.
- The owners cannot accept any responsibility for injury sustained by any visitor, or for loss or damage to vehicles or effects brought on to the property by visitors.