Holly Cottage, Boggle Hole
Holly Cottage stands alone on a quiet lane leading to Boggle Hole beach and is completely surrounded by the beautiful open countryside of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
If you would like a brochure, price list & booking form posting out to you, please visit our Contact page & complete the form ticking the box for a brochure request.
Alternatively please feel free to call Martin on: 07724 488881
Holly Cottage Layout
On the ground floor there is a cloakroom with toilet & basin, sitting room, dining room, kitchen & one double bedroom. The first floor has one en-suite double bedroom incorporating a hand held shower, one double bedroom with cast iron fireplace, a twin bedroom & the house bathroom with a shower over the bath. Garden with furniture & parking for two cars at the cottage. No smoking inside the cottage.
Prices are per week unless otherwise stated (Saturday 3pm to Saturday 10am). 3 night breaks Friday to Monday and 4 night breaks Monday to Friday may also be available. Please scroll to bottom of page to download price lists.
- WiFi available
- open fire -all fuel including coal for open fire
- Full central heating
- power, bed linen (duvets), towels & tea towels are included
- cot & high chair
- Sky TV (basic) in sitting room & payphone in dining room
- cooker, freezer, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
- at Christmas there will be a tree, lights & decorations
- Gardens, outdoor dining & seating, parking for two cars